Acadia Queen Storage Bed
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewGet the restored wood look for your bedroom without having to do the scavenging yourself with this Acadia queen storage bed. Built from solid acacia timbers and capped with hand-selected and wire-brushed acacia veneers, this lovely piece is full of rich grain details and rustic character. At the base of the bed, two deep drawers with ball bearing glides offer smooth and spacious storage for your shoes, bed sheets and clothing. On the other end, the panoramic headboard offers a supportive and stylish space to sit up in bed.
- Instantly add a clean yet rustic look to your room with this richly detailed piece.
- Add extra storage space to your room with the two footboard drawers.
- The antiqued metal drawer pulls complement the detailed veneers in a subtle but stylish way.
- Hardwood construction gives this bed a solid and durable foundation.
- Thirteen slats reinforce the bed frame for a strong and stable sleeping space.
- Ball bearing glides help each drawer open and close with minimal resistance.
- Inevitable nicks and scuffs only make the hand-distressed acacia veneers look more distinguished through time.
- This bed frame fits a standard queen-size mattress and boxspring.
To remove dust and debris, wipe down the furniture frames with a soft, clean cloth as needed.
- Headboard: 63" W x 56" H x 3.5" D
- Storage Footboard: 63" W x 18" H x 20" D
- Rails: 82" W x 11.6" H x 2" D
Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish Type: Wire-Brushed Acacia Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Grey-Brown
The smoky undertones of the brown acacia veneers create a look that is instantly more rustic and full of character.
Hardware Type: Antiqued Metal Drawer Pulls
These rectangular metal drawer pulls blend smoothly into the acacia veneers, following the same horizontal flow of the veneer strips.