Beverly King Bed
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewDesigned with contemporary style and comfort in mind, the Beverly bed will give your bedroom a starring role! Finished in a warm espresso, the Asian hardwoods and birch veneers will provide a stable and beautiful addition to your bedroom. The faux leather headboard provides additional comfort and is easy to care for, giving this bed the ultimate luxurious look.
- Key Features
- - Constructed using sturdy Asian hardwoods and corner blocking for a durable bed
- - The contemporary design and finish offers itself to many different décor options
- - Headboard is upholstered in a faux leather for a contemporary look
- - Curved design of the footboard offers visual interest
- Headboard: 82"W x 7"D x 54"H
- Footboard: 82"W x 1.8"D x 16.5"H
- Rails: 82"W x 1"D x 7"H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Asian Hardwoods
The pale color of Asian hardwood, along with its straight, even grain pattern, makes the lumber ideal for use in furniture making. Asian hardwood is often referred to as rubberwood because, before they are harvested for lumber, the trees are used to produce a type of latex. The durability and strength of Asian hardwood is comparable to American oak or maple.
- Finish Type:Birch Veneers
Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. It holds nails and screws well and finishes and stains beautifully. Wood veneers varnish the furniture with desirable wood texture and durability. Ripple figuring may occur, increasing the value of the timber for veneer and furniture-making. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Espresso
This gorgeous finish adds depth to the wood character.