Cameron Queen Sleigh Bed
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewBring a touch of elegance to your bedroom with this traditionally designed sleigh bed! Built using birch veneers and wood solids, the finger joint construction means your bed will remain sturdy. Finished in rich merlot colour with curves on the head and footboard, this bed will complement any bedroom décor beautifully and will bring luxury into your bedroom.
- Key Features
- - Beautiful traditional look for your bedroom.
- - Merlot finish will match many different bedroom décor schemes.
- - Intricate molding throughout the bedroom set gives an added touch of elegance.
- - Constructed using wood solids and birch veneers.
- - Finger joint construction with solid wood framing makes for a durable bedroom set.
- - Dust-resistant.
- Headboard: 65"W x 8"D x 36"H.
- Footboard: 65"W x 8"D x 36"H.
- Rails: 80"W x 2"D x 11"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Wood Solids and Birch Veneers;
Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. Birch ripple effects increase the value of the veneer; won't warp, crack or split over time. Birch veneer is strong; durable, tight grained veneer; rich, elegant sheen.
- Finish Type: Birch Veneers/Merlot Lacquer;
The deluxe low sheen lacquer top coat offers this bedroom set a relaxed and clean look. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. Birch ripple effects increase the value of the veneer; won't warp, crack or split over time. Birch veneer is a strong, durable, tight grained veneer; rich, elegant sheen.
- Finish Colour: Merlot;
While capturing the natural characteristic of the pine, this merlot finish complements any existing room furnishings.
- Hardware: Oversized knobs;
The oversized knobs on the drawers make it easier to grasp and pull the drawers open.
- General Construction: Finger Joint Construction (T & G)/Corner Blocked/Glued and Nailed;
Finger Joints, or Tongue and Groove Construction, refer to a kind of joint in which a tongue or tenon on one board fits exactly into a groove in another, providing a secure and smooth joint. In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.