The Hampton king bed, with its two-toned finish, adds a rustic feel to any bedroom. The contours of the frame are capped with a dark and lustrous cherry veneer which highlights the broad stripes of the hand-distressed sapele veneers on both the head- and footboards. Such well-defined wood is always a good match for soft linens and fluffy pillows, so be sure to bring yours as you lean back against the high, upright headboard and escape into your favourite book. Sweet dreams are sure to follow.
- The frame is constructed with durable Asian hardwood, optimizing the balance of weight and durability.
- Staple-shaped legs provide an elegant touch while allowing for the passage of light, making the room appear more spacious.
- Wire-brushed sapele veneers surrounded with dark cherry veneers give this piece a rustic charm that reveals its full beauty in sunlight.
- Accommodates a king-sized mattress.
Dust the wooden frame with a clean, damp cloth. Dimensions:
- Headboard: 79" W x 1.25" D x 52" H
- Footboard: 79" W x 1.5" D x 18" H
- Rails: 82" W x 1" D x 11" H
Wood: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today.
Finish: Wire-Brushed Sapele and Cherry Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Cherry veneers have a very smooth grain and a rich, reddish-brown colour and darken considerably with age and exposure to sunlight. Sapele offers a lighter, rustic look to complement the cherry wood, especially after it has been hand-distressed with a wire brush.
Finish Colour: Walnut
Walnut is on the darker shade of the brown spectrum, yet it remains light enough to enhance the details of the wood's natural character.