Settle in for supreme comfort. The Hampton queen storage bed, with its two-toned finish, adds a rustic feel to any bedroom. The contours of the frame are capped with a dark and lustrous cherry veneer, which highlights the broad stripes of the hand-distressed sapele veneers on both the headboard and drawers. The tidy, minimalist look is only half of this bed's appeal. The two footboard storage drawers provide additional space to tuck away lighter blankets or other items, while also giving you a sturdy surface to sit on as you put on your socks and shoes.
- The unit is constructed with durable Asian hardwood, optimizing the balance of weight and durability.
- Staple-shaped drawer pulls and footboard legs share a motif that allows for the passage of light, making the room appear more spacious.
- Gliding metal track drawers with a combination of French and English dovetail joints ensure both long-term durability and ease of use.
- Wire-brushed sapele veneers surrounded with dark cherry veneers give this piece a rustic charm that reveals its full beauty in sunlight.
- Accommodates a queen-sized mattress.
Use a clean, damp cloth to dust all surfaces. Dimensions:
- Headboard: 63" W x 1.25" D x 52" H
- Storage Footboard: 63" W x 16.5" D x 18" H
- Rails: 82" W x 1" D x 11" H
Wood: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today.
Finish: Wire-Brushed Sapele and Cherry Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Cherry veneers have a very smooth grain and a rich, reddish-brown colour and darken considerably with age and exposure to sunlight. Sapele offers a lighter, rustic look to complement the cherry wood, especially after it has been hand-distressed with a wire brush.
Finish Colour: Walnut
Walnut is on the darker shade of the brown spectrum, yet it remains light enough to enhance the details of the wood's natural character.
Hardware Type: Brushed Chrome
Solid, thick and undecorated, the drawer pulls featured throughout the Hampton Bedroom Collection provide attractive functionality to match the squared motif without overshadowing the two-toned wood.