Add a simple and mature element to your bedroom with this Luxor king bed. Wrapped in soft fabrics and contoured with nailhead trim, this bed borrows the classic style of an heirloom armchair and brings it into your bedroom. At the foot of this low-profile bed is a 10.4-cubic-foot storage drawer that offers an excellent place to tuck away extra throw blankets and linens over the hot summer months. The fabric-lined headboard, meanwhile, makes the perfect backrest for late-night reading or enjoying breakfast in bed.
- Beige polyester fabric provides a soft and richly nuanced upholstery that blends easily with most bedroom decor.
- The bedframe is made from engineered wood, ensuring both durability and practicality.
- Nailhead trim along the contours of the headboard and footboard add a stylish and textural element.
- A long, low-profile footboard drawer offers 10.4 cubic feet of under-bed storage.
- Wooden slats and centre cross rail eliminate the need for a boxspring.
- This bedframe fits a standard king-size mattress.
Vacuum away dust and debris from the fabric surface using the upholstery attachment. For full care instructions, please consult the manufacturer guidelines. Dimensions:
- Headboard: 83" W x 55" H x 3" D
- Footboard: 83" W x 14" H x 3" D
- Storage Drawer: 71.14" W x 10" H x 25.25" D
- Total Dimensions: 83" W x 55" H x 88" D
Wood:Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) and Plywood
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material that is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. The result is a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive wood product. Plywood is used for its resistance to cracking, shrinking and warping. It adds extra strength to the structure of furniture.
Finish:Grey Polyester Fabric
Polyester fabrics are extremely strong, durable and easy to maintain. Resistant to stretching and shrinking, this fabric will retain its shape and colour after washing and drying. The uniform grey colour provides a neutral tone that pairs just as well with light or dark bedding, bold or muted patterns.
Hardware:Metal Casters and Drawer Knobs
Metal is an inherently strong material used to create furniture hardware and decorative accents. Metal is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your bedroom furniture.