Manhattan Queen-Size Sleep Chest™
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 64'' Height: 40.5'' Depth: 23.25''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewInstantly transform any room into a guest room with this Manhattan queen Sleep Chest. A handsome sideboard by day, this convertible item transforms into a comfortable queen-size bed by night, and back again in just minutes. Forget camping on the couch – the high-density, tri-fold mattress allows for a proper night's sleep. With brushed acacia veneers, a bottom storage drawer and no need for installation, this small-space solution is what every condo deserves.
- The compact design is ideal for studio apartments, condos, small rooms and home offices.
- Simply pop open the doors to convert this chest into a queen-size bed in minutes.
- Brushed acacia veneer and stainless steel handles offer an attractive backdrop to any room.
- A six-inch, high-density, trifold mattress provides nightlong comfort.
- Unlike a Murphy bed, this freestanding unit requires no installation.
- A roomy, nine-inch storage drawer gives you space to store bed linens and other items.
- Locking joints and a sturdy leg system keep this piece stable and supportive.
- The flip-top design lets you display showpieces on this unit when it is not set up as a bed.
- This item includes one Sleep Chest with trifold mattress (blankets and pillows not included.)
Dust the wood frame with a soft, clean cloth as needed.Weight Limits
- Closed: 64" W x 40.5" H x 23.25" D
- Open: 64" W x 40.5" H x 80" D
Wood: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood products are manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stamina of wood. Such wood products can be beautifully finished with paints, stains, veneers or varnishes.
Finish Type: Brushed Acacia Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish Colour: Espresso
This dark and warm wood tone fits well in most rooms while also highlighting the grain details of the acacia veneers.
Hardware Type: Brushed Stainless Steel
Steel is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames. Steel is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.