Sedona King Bed
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewBring a desert charm to your bedroom with this Sedona king-size bed. That dry and sun-kissed look is handsomely reproduced with sandy-coloured veneers, wire brushed for a rustic effect. But unlike most modern rustic furniture, this style is infused with the designs of the Old World. Classical columns, carved panels and crown mouldings create a look that feels equally at home in the Tuscan countryside as in the Mojave Desert. Completing the stylish look of this tall and towering bed is the trio of bevel-shaped panels. In prominent display on both the headboard and footboard, it's a luxurious look popular across the centuries.
- Crown mouldings, twin columns and panel carvings bring a classical touch to this rustic look.
- The sandy-coloured veneers add a loveable lightness to your room.
- Rest in awe beneath the towering headboard, neatly carved for a magnificent look.
- Asian hardwood makes for a strong and durable furniture frame.
- Wooden slats spanning across the bed rails provide addition support where it's needed most.
- This bedframe fits a standard king-size mattress and boxspring (required).
Dust the frame with a clean, damp cloth as needed.
- Headboard: 85.5" W x 72" H x 6.15" D
- Footboard: 85.5" W x 32" H x 10.35" D
- Rails: 82" W x 7.75" H x 0.75" D
Wood Type: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Wire-Brushed Knotty Oak Veneers
Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Knotty oak is known for its light wood tone, which provides striking contrast for the dark-coloured knots dotting the surface.
Finish Colour: Desert Sand
A neutral tone that feels appropriate for every season, this soft colour will add an elegant impression to your bedroom.