Talbot Queen Bed
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewRevamp your sleeping space with this Talbot queen bed. If you want a timeless look with enough subtle details to blend with your modern decor, you'll appreciate this handsome design. Beaded paneling along the headboard and footboard add texture to the weathered ash veneers. The serene, driftwood colour suits not only most colour schemes, but bedding patterns as well. The result is one nice-looking bed. Built from solid hardwood and reinforced with four slats and bolt-on rails, you'll rest easy in this bed designed to last for many slumbers to come.
- Ash veneers in a weathered, driftwood colour add rustic appeal to your bedroom.
- Beaded panels on the headboard and footboard add an eye-catching element.
- Built from hardwood solids, the furniture frame offers strength and durability.
- Bolt-on rails and four slats with support legs provide extra structural stability.
- Fit a standard queen-size mattress and boxspring (required) on this bedframe.
- This package includes one queen bed (headboard, footboard and rails).
Dust each surface with a soft, clean cloth as needed.
- Queen Bed: 64" W x 59" H x 86" D
Wood: Hardwood Solids
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. This robust combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Finish Type:Ash Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Ash veneers provide a sleek texture and timeless wood grain detail.
Finish Colour: Driftwood
With a faded, woody tone and a soft complexion, this neutral colour will blend well with many styles of bedding and surrounding decor.