- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 45.12'' Height: 39.02'' Depth: 0.98''
Product OverviewGive your bedroom a warm, radiating red glow with this Bella mirror. Built from Asian hardwood and finished in cherry-coloured veneers, this wide, rectangular mirror is a natural fit with soft and sandy colours or earth tones. The borders subtly taper on each end for a stylish look deserving of as much attention as your own reflection. Enjoy this mirror on its own or pair it with the matching dresser (sold separately).
- Tapered wood borders give this piece a distinct look among rectangular mirrors.
- The wide, reflective glass panel makes the room seem more spacious and bright.
- Asian hardwood makes for a strong and sturdy frame.
Dust the frame with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Clean the mirror surface with a glass cleaning solution and a non-abrasive cloth.Materials
Wood: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Veneer
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Cherry
This classic shade of brown radiates warm, red undertones and is known to grow more rich in character with each passing year.