- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 63'' Height: 34.75'' Depth: 18''
Product OverviewDesigned with contemporary style and comfort in mind, the Beverly dresser will give your bedroom a starring role in your home! The Asian hardwoods and birch veneers will provide a stable and beautiful addition to your bedroom. Finished in a warm espresso with chrome hardware, the curved drawer fronts add a wonderful visual interest to your room.
- Key Features
- - Constructed using sturdy Asian hardwoods and corner blocking for a durable dresser
- - Beautiful chrome hardware perfectly complements the warm espresso finish
- - The contemporary design and finish offers itself to many different décor options
- - French and English dovetailing on the drawers ensures they will be long-lasting
- Dresser: 63"W x 18"D x 34.8"H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Asian Hardwoods
The pale color of Asian hardwood, along with its straight, even grain pattern, makes the lumber ideal for use in furniture making. Asian hardwood is often referred to as rubberwood because, before they are harvested for lumber, the trees are used to produce a type of latex. The durability and strength of Asian hardwood is comparable to American oak or maple.
- Finish Type:Birch Veneers
Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. It holds nails and screws well and finishes and stains beautifully. Wood veneers varnish the furniture with desirable wood texture and durability. Ripple figuring may occur, increasing the value of the timber for veneer and furniture-making. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Espresso
This gorgeous finish adds depth to the wood character.
- Hardware: Chrome
This bright, modern hardware looks striking against the espresso finish.