Designed with contemporary style and comfort in mind, the Beverly mirror will give your bedroom a starring role in your home! The Asian hardwoods and birch veneers will provide a stable and beautiful addition to your bedroom. Finished in a warm espresso, this mirror will make a great addition to any bedroom décor you have.
- Key Features
- - Constructed using sturdy Asian hardwoods for a durable mirror
- - The contemporary design offers itself to many different décor options
- - The warm espresso finish gives your bedroom a beautiful, fresh look
- Mirror: 42"W x 1.5"D x 33"H
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Asian Hardwoods
The pale color of Asian hardwood, along with its straight, even grain pattern, makes the lumber ideal for use in furniture making. Asian hardwood is often referred to as rubberwood because, before they are harvested for lumber, the trees are used to produce a type of latex. The durability and strength of Asian hardwood is comparable to American oak or maple.
- Finish Type:Birch Veneers
Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. It holds nails and screws well and finishes and stains beautifully. Wood veneers varnish the furniture with desirable wood texture and durability. Ripple figuring may occur, increasing the value of the timber for veneer and furniture-making. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Espresso
This gorgeous finish adds depth to the wood character.