Bridge the gap between timelessness and style with this Bridgeport dresser! Finished in an attractive dark merlot with cherry sheen, the colouring of this finish will match well with any bedroom décor you have in mind. The round brushed nickel knobs enhance the finish of this beautiful dresser, giving you a stylish bedroom for years to come!
- Key Features
- - Timeless and functional addition to any bedroom.
- - Dark merlot with cherry sheen finish will match with many different bedroom décors.
- - Round brushed nickel hardware matches the finish.
- - Corner Blocked/Glued/Screwed construction makes for a durable bedroom set
- Dresser: 58"W x 17"D x 40"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Wood Products, Wood Grain Laminates;
Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood. Engineered wood provides the natural warmth and beauty of wood; it can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains, and varnishes.
- Finish Type: Veneers;
Veneers have a very smooth grain and rich colour. Wood veneers varnish the furniture with desirable wood texture and durability.
- Finish Colour: Dark Merlot with Cherry Sheen;
This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character perfectly and easily matches existing colour schemes in your home.
- Hardware: Brushed Nickel Knobs;
The beautiful brushed nickel hardware looks striking against the dark merlot and cherry finish.
- Drawer Construction: French Dovetail;
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French dovetailing is very strong locking joints, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.
- General Construction: Corner-Blocked, Glued and Screwed;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.