Brook Black Mirror
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 43.5'' Height: 42'' Depth: 1.5''
Product OverviewThis modern-classic mirror is constructed of solid pine and poplar wood and finished with a beautiful black lacquer. Featuring a subtly detailed wood frame encompassing a beautifully beveled mirror, this piece offers an original look that will complement many bedroom décors. The Brook mirror is a lovely lone furniture piece or a perfect addition that is included in the Brook packages.
- Key Features
- - Sleek black adds elegance to any room.
- - Solid wood framing ensures stability.
- - Beautifully beveled.
- - Dust proofing on every level.
- Mirror: 43.5"W x 1.5" D x 42"H
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Pine and Poplar Wood;
Pine is a relatively light wood that has a tight grain pattern with a relatively smooth surface. Pine works well and is easily shaped with hand and power tools. The tops, aprons, surfaces, and moldings are made from solid Poplar wood. Poplar is a strong, durable wood that seasons well and it also resists warping once it is completely dried. Poplar has a uniform texture, it’s a light to medium weight hardwood that is very strong and provides stability.
- Finish Type: Black Glossy NC Lacquer (Nitrocellulose Lacquer);
Originally developed as a substitute for shellac, NC lacquer is made from cellulose derived from cotton or wood fibers that is combined with a plasticizer, a resin, and a blend of solvents and diluents. The amounts and types of these materials produce lacquers with varying degrees of flexibility, color, and resistance to water, acids, alkalis, solvents, and heat. NC lacquer has exceptional clarity, depth, and rubbing properties.
- Finish Colour: Black;
Crisp, clean and contemporary, a black finish complements many existing décors.
- General Construction: Finger Joint Construction;
Finger Joints, or Tongue and Groove Construction, refer to a kind of joint in which a tongue or tenon on one board fits exactly into a groove in another, providing a secure and smooth joint. All case pieces feature dust proofing on every level.