- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 44'' Height: 40'' Depth: 1.5''
Product OverviewAdd a traditional touch to your bedroom with this Chelsea mirror. Catch a glimpse of your reflection in the wide mirror surface. Above, the crown arch lends this look some added shape and style. The radiant cherry veneers look ravishing in natural light, making for a classic colour that tends to grow richer in character with each passing year. Behind the veneers, pine solids keep this piece strong yet relatively lightweight. Enjoy this piece on its own or else pair it with the matching dresser from the same collection (sold separately).
- Leave no detail of your outfit unchecked with this wide mirror surface.
- A solid pine frame adds sturdiness and practical functionality.
- Radiant cherry veneers lend traditional beauty with many colour pairing options.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish. Wipe the product's surface using a non-abrasive cloth with a glass cleaning solution.Materials
Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
Finish Type: Cherry Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Cherry wood has a very smooth grain and a durable quality.
Finish Colour: Cherry
This rich, reddish-brown colour darkens considerably with age and exposure to sunlight, adding a beautiful accent to your home.