Keep your clothing in a dresser that is equally fashionable. The Hampton dresser adds a rustic feel to any bedroom, thanks in large part to its two-toned finish and brushed chrome hardware. All but the drawers is capped with a dark and lustrous cherry veneer, which highlights the broad stripes of the hand-distressed sapele veneers. From the intricate dovetail joints of the gliding drawers to the Asian hardwood base, each element of the construction has been given special consideration. Complete this beautiful vision with the matching mirror.
- The dresser is constructed with durable Asian hardwood, optimizing the balance of weight and durability.
- Find a spot for everything within the six drawers, the bottom four of which are extra deep in order to accommodate your bulkier items.
- Staple-shaped drawer pulls and legs share a motif that allows for the passage of light, making the room appear more spacious.
- Gliding metal track drawers with a combination of French and English dovetail joints ensure both long-term durability and ease of use.
- Wire-brushed sapele veneers surrounded with dark cherry veneers give this piece a rustic charm that reveals its full beauty in sunlight.
Dust the wooden frame with a clean, damp cloth. Materials
Wood: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today.
Finish: Wire-Brushed Sapele and Cherry Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Cherry veneers have a very smooth grain and a rich, reddish-brown colour and darken considerably with age and exposure to sunlight. Sapele offers a lighter, rustic look to complement the cherry wood, especially after it has been hand-distressed with a wire brush.
Finish Colour: Walnut
Walnut is on the darker shade of the brown spectrum, yet it remains light enough to enhance the details of the wood's natural character.
Hardware Type: Brushed Chrome
Solid, thick and undecorated, the drawer pulls featured throughout the Hampton Bedroom Collection provide attractive functionality to match the squared motif without overshadowing the two-toned wood.