Lighten up your room with this Hancock Park chest. Finished in a white, lightly distressed oak veneer, the raised panels with lamb's tongue details add a country cottage charm to your space. Meanwhile, the six deep drawers adorned with aged pewter knobs provide plenty of space to store clothes and other household items, including one extra-slim drawer devoted to housing your jewellery. Enjoy this versatile chest on its own or pair it with other items from the Hancock Park collection (sold separately) for the ultimate stylish bedroom.
- Harwood solids covered in oak veneers lend a cottage charm to the room.
- The white finish is easy to match with surrounding decor.
- This chest features six handsome drawers to store your clothes, including one specially designed to house jewellery.
- Gentle distressing and water spotting add an antique vibe to this piece.
- All drawers feature antiqued pewter hardware and ball-bearing side metal glides.
- French dovetail joints in the front and English in the back provide stable construction.
Dust the furniture surface with a clean, damp cloth as needed. Chemical cleaners may harm product.Materials
Wood: Hardwood Solids
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Finish Type: Oak Veneers
Oak veneer is strong, durable and tight-grained, keeping the surface from warping, splitting or cracking over time. Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture.
Finish Colour: Vintage White
The wood surface is finished in vintage white. This soft colour serves two purposes: it allows the nearby colours to stand out more prominently while also adding an impression of maturity or distinction to your room.
Hardware: Aged Pewter
The drawer knobs and handles are finished in aged pewter, mixing easily with a variety of interior stylings.