Hancock Park Mirror
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 39'' Height: 39'' Depth: 2''
Product OverviewLighten up your room with this Hancock Park mirror. Finished in a white, lightly distressed oak veneer, the square frame adds a sense of cottage comfort to your space. Meanwhile, the circular mirror has plenty of surface space for practicing your best model poses. Enjoy this versatile mirror on its own or pair it with the Hancock Park dresser (sold separately).
- Harwood solids covered in oak veneers lend a cottage charm to the room.
- The white finish is easy to match with surrounding decor.
- Gentle distressing and water spotting add an antique vibe to this piece.
- A one-inch bevel surrounds the mirror's circular edge.
Dust the frame with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Clean the mirror surface with a glass cleaning solution and a non-abrasive cloth.Materials
Wood: Hardwood Solids
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Finish Type: Oak Veneers
Oak veneer is strong, durable and tight-grained, keeping the surface from warping, splitting or cracking over time. Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture.
Finish Colour: Vintage White
The wood surface is finished in vintage white. This soft colour serves two purposes: it allows the nearby colours to stand out more prominently while also adding an impression of maturity or distinction to your room.