- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 68'' Height: 38'' Depth: 19''
Product OverviewBring the splendor of Morocco to your home today with this magnificent dresser! Finished in a warm, Heritage Brown colour that nicely complements the antique brass hardware, this dresser brings the feeling of exotic luxury home to you. The curved drawer fronts add an elegant look to your bedroom, and the acanthus leaf carvings add visual interest.
- Key Features
- - Classic, traditional looking dresser adds a grand look to any bedroom
- - Heritage Brown finish adds character and matches many different bedroom décor options
- - Antique Brass hardware adds to the traditional look of this dresser
- - Acanthus leaf carvings give visual interest to the pieces in this collection
- Dresser: 68"W x 19"D x 38"H
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Select Hardwood Solids
This bedroom is constructed from high performance furniture grade woods that provide exceptional durability, stability, and strength.
- Finish Type: Birch and Ash Burl Veneers
Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. Birch ripple effects increase the value of the veneer; won't warp, crack or split over time. Ash wood is dense, tough, and strong but also contains elastic qualities, making it extensively used in furniture construction.
- Finish Colour: Heritage Brown
Classic, timeless finish that goes well with any décor.
- Hardware: Antique Brass
Brass gives off a distinct antique gold colour, making it desirable for decoration and use on quality furniture.
- Drawer Construction:English and French Dovetail with Kenlin Drawer Glides
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French and English dovetailing are very strong locking joints, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.
- General Construction: Glued, Screwed, and Stapled
By combining screws, staples, and heavy duty glue, this bedroom set is constructed to ensure a solid piece of furniture for your home.