Sonoma Mirror - Dark Brown
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 48'' Height: 35'' Depth: 2.25''
Product OverviewEnjoy the look of a traditional bedroom with this beautiful Sonoma mirror! Made with durable and eco-friendly rubberwood, this mirror is finished in a lovely burnished mango for that down-home country feel. The raised wood detailing on the mirror frame adds a gorgeous finishing touch to this bedroom mirror frame.
- The warm finish gives this bedroom set a traditional, country feel.
- The burnished mango finish of this set matches any bedroom décor easily.
- Raised wood detailing on the mirror frame provides visual interest.
Mirror: 48"W x 2.3"D x 35"H
Materials and Construction
Wood Type: Rubberwood
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings after the tree’s sap has been collected for other industries.
Finish Type:Mango Veneers
Veneers are created using a thin layer of wood to provide a desirable wood texture and finish. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture making due to its durability and gorgeous grain.
Finish Colour: Burnished Mango
The sleek, burnished mango finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities to suit your changing interior design tastes.