With tasteful French-style detailing, this classic Westchester dresser will bring an elegant touch to any bedroom! Constructed using solid, sturdy pine and finished in a lovely brown/cherry colour, this piece of furniture will last for years to come! Corner-blocked construction ensures a robust, long-lasting dresser.
- Key Features
- - Lovely traditional detailing.
- - Brown cherry finish will match with many different bedroom décors.
- - Constructed using select gum veneers, solid pine and durable wood products.
- - Decorative pewter hardware complements the brown cherry finish.
- - Corner Blocked/Glued/Screwed construction makes for a durable bedroom set
- Dresser: 63"W x 16"D x 28"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Solid Pine, Durable Wood Products;
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine that has the natural coloring looks more elegant and gives warmth to the home. Pine is a very affordable wood source so you can often find high quality
- Finish Colour: Brown/Cherry;
This rich brown/cherry finish allows for a wide range of possibilities to match to furniture and room décor.
- Hardware: Pewter Bail Pulls;
The pewter hardware adds texture and design to this furniture group.
- Drawer Construction: French Dovetail with Roller Side Drawer Guides;
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French dovetailing is very strong locking joints, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.
- General Construction: Corner-Blocked, Glued and Screwed;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.