Brook Queen Panel Headboard – Black
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 68'' Height: 61'' Depth: 4''
Product OverviewThis modern yet classic headboard is constructed with solid pine and poplar woods, and finished with a beautiful black lacquer. Displaying V-match inlays and sculpted mouldings, this piece creates an original look for your bedroom. A product of excellent quality, this elegant headboard is a fantastic choice to attach to your bed frame.
- V-match inlays add elegance to your room.
- Solid wood framing ensures stability.
- Black finish offers a refined and classic touch.
Wood: Pine and Poplar
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Poplar is a durable wood with a uniform texture, and is a light-to-medium weight for a very strong and stable performance.
Finish Type: Glossy Nitrocellulose Lacquer
Originally developed as a substitute for shellac, nitrocellulose (NC) lacquer is made from cellulose derived from cotton or wood fibers. It is combined with other materials to produce a clean, clear finish. NC lacquer has exceptional clarity, depth and rubbing properties.
Finish Colour: Black
Crisp, clean, and contemporary, a black finish complements several decor ideas.
General Construction: Finger Joint Construction
Finger joints, or tongue and groove, construction refers to a joint where a tongue, or tenon, on one board fits exactly into a groove in another. This provides a secure and smooth joint.