Wake up to elegance in your bedroom with this traditionally designed night table! Built using birch veneers and wood solids, the finger joint construction with corner blocking means your night stand will remain sturdy. Finished in rich merlot colour, this night stand will complement any bedroom décor beautifully and bring luxury into your bedroom.
- Key Features
- - Beautiful traditional look for your bedroom.
- - Merlot finish will match many different bedroom décor schemes.
- - Durable oversized knobs allow for easy opening of drawers.
- - Intricate molding throughout the bedroom set gives an added touch of elegance.
- - Constructed using wood solids and birch veneers.
- - Finger joint construction with solid wood framing makes for a durable bedroom set.
- - Dust-resistant.
- - Hidden drawer in the nightstand gives a secret hiding space for valuables
- Nightstand: 30"W x 18"D x 30"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Wood Solids and Birch Veneers;
Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. Birch ripple effects increase the value of the veneer; won't warp, crack or split over time. Birch veneer is strong; durable, tight grained veneer; rich, elegant sheen.
- Finish Type: Birch Veneers/Merlot Lacquer;
The deluxe low sheen lacquer top coat offers this bedroom set a relaxed and clean look. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. Birch ripple effects increase the value of the veneer; won't warp, crack or split over time. Birch veneer is a strong, durable, tight grained veneer; rich, elegant sheen.
- Finish Colour: Merlot;
While capturing the natural characteristic of the pine, this merlot finish complements any existing room furnishings.
- Hardware: Oversized knobs;
The oversized knobs on the drawers make it easier to grasp and pull the drawers open.
- Drawer Construction: French and English Dovetail;
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French and English dovetailing are very strong locking joints, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.
- General Construction: Finger Joint Construction (T & G)/Corner Blocked/Glued and Nailed;
Finger Joints, or Tongue and Groove Construction, refer to a kind of joint in which a tongue or tenon on one board fits exactly into a groove in another, providing a secure and smooth joint. In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.