Lighten up your room with this Hancock Park bachelor nightstand. Finished in both white and weathered oak veneers, the raised panels with lamb's tongue details add a country cottage charm to your space. Meanwhile, the three, dresser-sized drawers adorned with aged pewter knobs and criss-cross carvings provide plenty of space to store small blankets and other bedside items. Finally, a hidden power strip gives you the chance to set up touch lighting, saving you from having to reach awkwardly for your lamp's on/off switch.
- Harwood solids covered in oak veneers lend a cottage charm to the room.
- The white finish is easy to match with surrounding decor.
- A weathered oak top surface gives a stunning, two-toned look to this piece.
- This nightstand features three neatly detailed drawers to store your clothes or bulky bedside items.
- Gentle distressing and water spotting add an antique vibe to this piece.
- Plug your lamp directly into the nightstand to activate the touch lighting control.
- All drawers feature antiqued pewter hardware and ball-bearing side metal glides.
- French dovetail joints in the front and English in the back provide stable construction.
Dust the furniture surface with a clean, damp cloth as needed. Chemical cleaners may harm product.Materials
Wood: Hardwood Solids
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Finish Type: Oak Veneers
Oak veneer is strong, durable and tight-grained, keeping the surface from warping, splitting or cracking over time. Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture.
Finish Colour: Vintage White and Weathered Oak
The wood surface is finished in vintage white. This soft colour serves two purposes: it allows the nearby colours to stand out more prominently while also adding an impression of maturity or distinction to your room. Meanwhile, the greyish, weathered oak shade adds another light, neutral hue to the colour palette.
Hardware: Aged Pewter
The drawer knobs and handles are finished in aged pewter, mixing easily with a variety of interior stylings.