Cosmo Bar Stool - Red
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 18.5'' Height: 42.52'' Depth: 24.61''
Product OverviewSit in modern comfort with this lovely Cosmo barstool! The striking red faux leather is button-tufted on the stool seat and back, giving the barstool a rich, plush look. The seat is constructed with webbing and a critical component for a good seat - D20 Density Foam. This monstrously comfortable stool will make a great place to rest after your day’s adventures!
- Key Features
- - Barstool is upholstered in chic red faux leather.
- - Finished in an rich, dark espresso colour.
- - Button-tufted chair back gives a rich appearance to this modern barstool.
- - Also comes in Brown and White.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Barstool: 18.5"W x 23"D x 42.5"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood;
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing.
- Finish Colour: Dark Espresso;
This gorgeous finish add depth to the wood character.
- Chair Material: Red Polyurethane (PU);
This gorgeous leather look comes with exceptional durability and is very easy to clean. Polyurethane is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Material: D20 Density Foam/Seat Webbing;
Besides extreme comfort, this foam’s main advantage is its uniformity and keeping its shape for years and years. Webbing provides the optimum support system and offers consistent seating comfort while increasing foam life.
- General Construction: Kiln Dried, Corner Blocked;
Kilns are large ovens in which wood is dried or cured through carefully controlled heat and humidity. Kiln drying removes about 93% of the moisture from wood. Wood that has been kiln dried resists warping, splitting and cracking. In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.