Kings Bar Stool with Metal Studs, Set of 2 – White
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 21'' Height: 46'' Depth: 18''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewAdd a few curves near your counter with this set of cushy Kings bar-height stools. The seats are covered in beautiful white bonded leather and contoured with metal studding to accentuate the V-shape. The base of the stools is built with durable rubberwood stained a shade of dark espresso. Most importantly, you'll sit in royal comfort for years thanks to the combination of high-density foam, trap webbing and springs. That's right, no sagging.
- Stained rubberwood forms a sturdy frame while fitting in with most hardwood, cabinets and decor.
- Genuine bonded leather is both exceptionally durable and easy to clean.
- Sit back in style with the stud-contoured backrest, as nice to lean against as it is to look at.
- The perched seat with footrest makes these stools ideal for a bar height between 40 and 42 inches.
Wipe with a clean, damp, non-abrasive cloth on a regular basis.
- Bar Stool: 21" W x 46" H x 18" D
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish: Dark Espresso
As bold as the darkest roast of coffee, this brown provides a rich, warm colour that makes the white upholstery really pop.
Seat Cover: White Bonded Leather with Metal Studding
Bonded leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to care for and maintain. Composed of genuine leather fibres and man-made fabric, this versatile material lasts longer and wears better than many other fabric choices.
Seat Support: High-Density Foam, Springs and Webbing
A high-density foam and fibre blend cushions the seat and backrest. This special foam will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate comfort experience. Metal springs prevent sagging and increase the longevity of furniture. A webbing support structure strengthens the seat and backing, providing you with years of continuous comfort, long-term durability and sturdiness.