The hip feel of the microbrewery meets the comfort of your home with this Peyton counter-height dining stool. Simple in structure yet rich in style, you'll love the industrial look this piece brings to your space. The metal folds and tapered design give it an almost origami look. The seat itself is made from bamboo and coloured with a wood oak finish for a subtle, two-toned style. So whether sipping on the latest summer brew or cozied up to a work bench, the Peyton counter-height stool makes taking a seat an extra stylish affair.
- The bamboo seat with wood oak finish combines comfort, style and resilience.
- Industrial style works with a wide array of decor options, from delicate fabrics to distressed wood or exposed brick.
- Sturdy crossbars add structural stability to the durable metal frame.
- A functional footrest helps you get your bearings when perched atop this seat.
- Neutral colours such as oak and gunmetal grow more distinguished over time, even when scuffed or discoloured.
To remove dust, wipe down the surface of the furniture with a damp, clean cloth as needed.Materials
Bamboo is a practical and attractive alternative to traditional hardwoods due to its strength, durability and eco-friendliness. With natural resistance to moisture, it makes for an ideal furniture surface..
Furniture Frame: Metal
Metal is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames. Metal is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Finish Colour: Wood Oak and Gunmetal
The rich, brown colour of the bamboo paired with the dark tones of the metal frame offer a timeless industrial look easy to incorporate into your colour scheme.