Give your home the feel of an urban cocktail bar with the Pinnadel 30" swivel bar stool. Pairing elaborate metal architecture and a brushed gunmetal finish, these solid stools effortlessly fit into a modern dining space as they do an industrial aesthetic. The practical design ensures that no matter where you sit atop the brushed pine veneer, you'll always have a place to rest your feet. And when not in use, their compact design makes it easy to tuck these stools out of sight.
- Finished in dark brown and gunmetal, this stool adds a distinct industrial look to your home decor.
- Lustrous pine veneers are brushed to give this piece a reclaimed look.
- Tubular steel makes for a durable and supportive stool frame.
- Rivet details, willowing legs and puck feet are three details that make this piece visually interesting, but not overbearing.
- Rotate without constraint—the 360-degree turning radius and adjustable height swivel puts you in the position you want.
Wipe surfaces clean with a damp, non-abrasive cloth on a regular basis. Materials
Stool Frame: Steel
Steel is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames. Steel is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Seat Wood: Planked Pine Veneer
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture's finish.
Finish Colour: Light Brown and Wire-Brushed Gunmetal
A charcoal suit with chestnut-brown shoes has been a classic look for decades. This two-toned stool proves just as versatile and stylish.