Woodgrove Counter-Height Dining Stool
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 18'' Height: 38'' Depth: 19''
Product OverviewShowcase your chic taste before, during and after every meal with this Woodgrove counter-height stool. The white-wash wood frame and white leatherette upholstery bring subtle elegance to your favourite space. Style and comfort are perfectly combined in this tall, padded seat and backrest. Plus, you’ll never miss the action with this stool’s convenient swivel ability.
- Clean, modern lines complement many spaces.
- Lush padding and durable leatherette ensure longevity and comfort.
- Swivel ability delivers convenience.
- Tall backrest maximizes long-lasting relaxation.
Stool: 18" W x 19" D x 38" H
Seat Height: 24"
Rubberwood, also known as Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products available in the furniture market today. Its dense grain ensures stability and strength, and a naturally light undertone allows the wood to hold stains exceptionally well.
Leatherette material delivers the leather-like look of real leather, but without the upkeep. Created using polyvinyl chloride (PVC), this material is highly durable and exceptionally easy to maintain.
Seating Foam: High Grade Foam Cushion
Enjoy every meal in luxury with this barstool’s thick, high-grade foam cushion. This quality seating material will retain its foundation and structure while delivering ultimate comfort.