With a classic design and a modern, two-tone finish, the Zara barstool will make any dining room shine! Made with sturdy acacia wood and veneers, this stool will last through many family meals. The natural and cherry two-tone wood finish is modern enough for any home, yet will remain a timeless beauty for years. The curved seat, along with the footrest, will allow you to sit comfortably through any meal.
- The minimalist design of the chair make it a great addition to any dining room.
- The natural and cherry two-tone finish combines the best of both modern and classic styles.
- Constructed with durable acacia wood and veneers for a dining chair that will last.
- Comfortably curved stool seat ensures you can sit through those long dinner parties.
- Footrest bar gives your feet a comfortable place to rest.
Stool: 20"W x 17"D x 24"H.
Materials and Construction
Wood Type: Acacia Naturally grown in Asia, acacia wood is hard, dense, and durable. It is particularly prized in the furniture industry for its lustrous finish, varied shades, and beautiful grain. Acacia is comparable to walnut in its hardness and durability.
Finish Type: Acacia Veneers Veneers are created using thin layers of wood bonded together to provide a desirable wood texture and durable finishes. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Naturally grown in Asia, acacia wood is hard, dense, and durable. It is particularly prized in the furniture industry for its lustrous finish, varied shades, and beautiful grain.
Finish Colour: Natural and Cherry Two-Tone Finish This natural and cherry two-toned finish is the perfect mix of modern and traditional looks while making a great match with many different dining room décor options.
Customer assembly required.
Enter your postal code before adding this item to your cart
Enter Your Postal Code
Available for Pick-up Only
www.thebrick.com is accepting online orders delivered to your postal code.