O Canada! Decorate your dining room with furniture that shows the best this country has to offer, like this Bordeaux buffet. The entire unit is made from 100% Canadian birch that has been hand-finished in an earthen shade of grey for a weathered, heirloom look. This piece is someday meant to be passed down through the generations: a premium catalyzed finish increases the wood's resistance to stains, moisture and chemicals, helping to preserve that classic look. With three cupboards and a central drawer to store dishes, napkins and silverware, your dining accessories will be safely stowed away in this gorgeous sideboard.
- This buffet server is 100% Canadian made using solid Canadian birch.
- Lightly distressed and hand-finished, the wood surface is teeming with character.
- Incorporate this item into your existing decor thanks to the versatile grey colour.
- The smooth top provides plenty of decorating potential.
- Three sizable cupboards and a central drawer offer plenty of meal-side storage.
- Four round wooden knobs adorn the cabinetry without disrupting the lustrous front finish.
- Heirloom-quality construction will enable this item to last for meals to come.
For a lasting sheen, wipe the wood surfaces regularly with a clean, dry cloth.Materials
Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. This wood holds nails and screws well for a resilient structure, and finishes and stains beautifully.
Wood Finish: Grey
This smoky colour lends to the mature, heirloom quality to this piece, a colour that is easy to incorporate in existing decor. Hand-distressed and hand-finished, this catalyzed finish becomes extra resilient in the face of moisture, stains and chemicals.
Hardware: Wooden Knobs
Four round knobs on the drawer and cupboards blend in well with the hand-distressed finish of the cabinetry.