Dakota Light Server
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: 1279-SVR
Dimensions: Width: 54'' Height: 36'' Depth: 18''
Product OverviewGive your dining space a breath of fresh air with this lovely Dakota Light server! Made from robust hardwood and mango veneers, this sleek dining sideboard will add a dimension of casual elegance to any dining room. The velvet-lined top drawers are perfect for storing silverware, while the wine glass holders and dish cabinets are perfect for housing your additional dining items.
- Key Features
- - Constructed from gorgeous and robust hardwoods and mango veneers.
- - The antique pewter hardware is a perfect match for the light cherry finish.
- - Includes space for wineglasses and your favourite bottles of wine.
- - All three top drawers are velvet-lined to hold your special silverware or other dinnerware items.
- Server: 54"W x 18"D x 36"H.
- Materials and Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Hardwood Solids
Select robust hardwoods produce very strong, stable, and durable frames. Resilient, sturdy and long-lasting, the combination of woods provide robust frames that will stand the test of time.
- Finish Type: Mango Veneers
Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture due to its durability and gorgeous grain. Mango veneers will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. Veneers are created using thin layers of wood, bonded together to provide a desirable wood texture and durability. Ripple figuring may occur, increasing the value of the timber for veneer and furniture-making. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Light Cherry
The sleek light cherry finish allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture, and can evolve to suit your changing design tastes.
- Hardware: Antique Pewter
This pewter hardware looks striking against the light cherry finish.