Hancock Park Buffet and Hutch
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewFrom decorative plates to shiny silverware, store all of your best dining room accessories within this handsome Hancock Park buffet and hutch. Up top, the impressively moulded, two-shelf hutch offers open-air display space for your curios and family heirlooms. Below deck, there are more than enough storage spaces to keep everything else neatly out of sight or harm's way. Together, these two units exude a country cottage charm thanks to their hand-distressed, vintage white finish.
- A vintage white finish infuses this piece with a country cottage charm.
- The oak veneer finish has been rasped and hand-distressed for an antique feel.
- Aged pewter hardware adds extra visual appeal to each drawer face.
- Three storage drawers, two cabinet drawers and two open-air storage shelves provide plenty of storage options.
- All drawers feature French dovetail joints in the front and English dovetail joints in the back.
- Store your silverware in the trays within the centre drawer.
- Two secure shelves with safety rails keep your items secure while in full view.
- Decorative crown moulding completes the glamourous look.
- Harwood solids create the foundation for a stable and sturdy chair hutch.
Dust with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Avoid the use of chemical cleaners on these product.
- Buffet Server: 56" W x 38" H x 18" D
- Hutch: 56.25" W x 45" H x 14" D
Wood: Hardwood Solids
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Finish Type: Oak Veneers
Oak veneer is strong, durable and tight-grained, keeping the surface from warping, splitting or cracking over time. Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture.
Finish Colour: Vintage White
Vintage white casts enticing shadows, making it perfect for accentuating bold curves and carvings like the ones featured throughout this piece.
Hardware: Aged Pewter
The hanging handles and drawer knobs are each finished in an aged pewter, mixing easily with a variety of interior stylings.