Treat your silverware and fine china with due care inside this Hancock Park buffet server. Of its three drawers, two are lined with felt while the centre drawer offers a tray for your utensils. Below, two glass-door cabinets make up the centre storage unit with additional open shelving on either side. The vintage-white oak veneers are lightly distressed for an antique feel, further accentuated with the aged pewter hardware. Top this server off with the matching hutch (sold separately) for a total dining room delight.
- A vintage white finish infuses this piece with a country cottage charm.
- The veneer finish has been rasped and hand-distressed for an antique feel.
- Aged pewter hardware adds extra visual appeal to each drawer face.
- Three storage drawers, two cabinet drawers and two open-air storage shelves provide plenty of storage options.
- Harwood solids create the foundation for a stable and sturdy chair hutch.
Dust with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Avoid the use of chemical cleaners on this furniture.Materials
Wood: Hardwood Solids
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Finish Type: Oak Veneers
Oak veneer is strong, durable and tight-grained, keeping the surface from warping, splitting or cracking over time. Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture.
Finish Colour: Vintage White
Vintage white casts enticing shadows, making it perfect for accentuating bold curves and carvings like the ones featured throughout this piece.
Hardware: Aged Pewter
The hanging handles and drawer knobs are each finished in an aged pewter, mixing easily with a variety of interior stylings.