Hancock Park Buffet Server
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 56'' Height: 38'' Depth: 18''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewTreat your silverware and fine china with due care inside this Hancock Park buffet server. Of its three drawers, two are lined with felt while the centre drawer offers a tray for your utensils. Below, two glass-door cabinets make up the centre storage unit with additional open shelving on either side. The vintage-white oak veneers are lightly distressed for an antique feel, further accentuated with the aged pewter hardware. Top this server off with the matching hutch (sold separately) for a total dining room delight.
- A vintage white finish infuses this piece with a country cottage charm.
- The veneer finish has been rasped and hand-distressed for an antique feel.
- Aged pewter hardware adds extra visual appeal to each drawer face.
- Three storage drawers, two cabinet drawers and two open-air storage shelves provide plenty of storage options.
- Harwood solids create the foundation for a stable and sturdy chair hutch.
Dust with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Avoid the use of chemical cleaners on this furniture.Materials
Wood: Hardwood Solids
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Finish Type: Oak Veneers
Oak veneer is strong, durable and tight-grained, keeping the surface from warping, splitting or cracking over time. Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture.
Finish Colour: Vintage White
Vintage white casts enticing shadows, making it perfect for accentuating bold curves and carvings like the ones featured throughout this piece.
Hardware: Aged Pewter
The hanging handles and drawer knobs are each finished in an aged pewter, mixing easily with a variety of interior stylings.