Some things are too nice to be hidden out of sight. Show off your favourite dining area accessories in this Hancock Park curio cabinet. Featuring three wood-framed glass shelves, full-length glass doors and an LED light to add extra intimacy to any late evening, this upright organizer will soon become a favourite fixture in your home. From top to bottom, this piece is built with sturdy hardwood solids cased in lightly distressed oak veneers. The country cottage style fits easily into your dining room or kitchen decor.
- A vintage white finish infuses this piece with a country cottage charm.
- Three wood-framed glass shelves backlit with LED lighting make for the perfect storage showcase.
- Full-length glass doors with upper cross-framing let you see everything you need at a glance.
- The veneer finish has been rasped and hand-distressed for an antique feel.
- Aged pewter hardware adds extra visual appeal.
- Harwood solids create the foundation for a stable and sturdy cabinet.
Dust with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Avoid the use of chemical cleaners on this furniture.Materials
Wood: Hardwood Solids
High-performance, furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Finish Type: Oak Veneers
Oak veneer is strong, durable and tight-grained, keeping the surface from warping, splitting or cracking over time. Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture.
Finish Colour: Vintage White
Vintage white casts enticing shadows, making it perfect for accentuating bold curves and carvings like the ones featured throughout this piece.
Hardware: Aged Pewter
The door handles and hinges are finished in an aged pewter, mixing easily with a variety of interior stylings.