Harbor View Sideboard – Antiqued Paint
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 45.35'' Height: 48.97'' Depth: 16.69''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewEnjoy the rustic, country cottage style this Harbor View server exudes. Finished in antiqued paint and accented with metal hardware, this piece blends easily with most décors while adding character to the room. The unique criss-cross rack houses your favourite office accessories, while the display top is the perfect spot for achievement awards or family photos. As an added benefit, the durable engineered wood construction is heat-, stain- and scratch-resistant.
- Cottage Style- Brings a rustic warmth to any room.
- Antiqued Paint Finish- Adds eclectic and graceful style to existing furniture and room décor.
- Solid Wood Feet- Boasts simple yet striking detail.
- Two Adjustable Shelves- Allows for customizable storage of books, planners and more.
- Display Top- Proudly display personal awards, family photos or add a touch of light with your favourite lamp.
- Criss-Cross Rack Storage- Provides separate storage for office accessories, smaller documents and even bottles of wine.
- Enclosed Back with Cord Access- Conveniently house your favourite electronics in the sideboard without the unsightly look of loose cords.
- Engineered Wood Construction- Environmentally friendly and extremely durable.
- Sideboard: 43 2/5"W x 16 3/4"D x 49"H
Materials and Construction
Wood: Engineered Wood
Providing the warmth and beauty of natural wood, engineered wood can be beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. This product is designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood, making it a great alternative to its natural counterpart.
Finish: Paper Laminate
Paper Laminate finishes are extremely durable as they are heat, stain and scratch resistant, and won’t crack, split or warp over time. Composed of thin paper upon which a colour design or wood grain is printed and coated with a plastic resin, paper laminate finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch.
Finish Colour: Antiqued Paint
Eclectic and graceful, the antiqued paint finish adds a simple touch of character to existing furniture and room décor.