Built for durability the Montibello wine rack and server is made with Turkish marble and Asian hardwood with a cherry finish. The wood wine rack server has drawers, doors and a marble top and it can hold up to 12 bottles of wine. Complete your dining room ensemble with this server and make those special dinners fully formal and fun.
- Key Features
- - Genuine imported Turkish marble top on server.
- - Zinc alloy knobs; rustproof resiliency and lustrous shine.
- - Wine rack and 2 storage cabinets.
- - Drawers: 2/3 extension wooden glides are easy to open and close.
- - Warm, Cherry Finish.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Server: 56"W x 18"D x 34"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Rubberwood, Eucalyptus Wood.
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain that is sturdy and stable and when combined with the beautiful and robust Eucalyptus wood, produces furniture that will stand the test of time.
- Finish Type: Birch Veneers; MDF reinforced strip. Veneers are often used in the furniture industry for their resistance to warping, splitting or cracking; reinforced with medium-density fiberboard for additional strength and durability.
- Finish Colour: Warm, Cherry Finish. This gorgeous finish colour adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.