With a classic design and a modern, two-tone finish, the Zara server will make any dining room shine! Made with sturdy acacia wood and veneers, this server will hold everything you need for the perfect dinner party. The natural and cherry two-tone wood finish will remain a timeless beauty for years. The server includes one silverware drawer, two spaces for dinnerware, and a removable wine rack.
- Key Features
- - The minimalist design of the server make it a great addition to any dining room.
- - The natural and cherry two-tone finish combines the best of both modern and classic styles.
- - Constructed with durable acacia wood and veneers for a server that will last.
- - Removable wine rack ensures you have the perfect bottle on hand for any meal.
- - Sliding doors reveal two dinnerware storage areas with adjustable shelving.
- - Felt-lined drawer is the perfect place for your silverware or other delicate dining items.
- Server: 56"W x 18"D x 36"H.
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Acacia
Naturally grown in Asia, acacia wood is hard, dense, and durable. It is particularly prized in the furniture industry for its lustrous finish, varied shades, and beautiful grain. Acacia is comparable to walnut in its hardness and durability.
- Finish Type: Acacia Veneers
Veneers are created using thin layers of wood bonded together to provide a desirable wood texture and durable finishes. Ripple figuring may occur, creating a unique pattern in the finish. Veneers won’t warp, crack, or split over time. Naturally grown in Asia, acacia wood is hard, dense, and durable. It is particularly prized in the furniture industry for its lustrous finish, varied shades, and beautiful grain.
- Finish Colour: Natural and Cherry Two-Tone Finish
This natural and cherry two-toned finish is the perfect mix of modern and traditional looks while making a great match with many different dining room décor options.