Brown Counter-Height Dining Chair
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 17.6'' Height: 39'' Depth: 22''
Product OverviewSimple yet chic, this chair is made to make your dining room stand out! This beautiful counter-height chair is upholstered in lovely brown faux leather and the foam seating provides extra cushioning comfort, allowing you to enjoy those delightful dinner parties. The chair’s rubberwood and pine legs are accented in a stunning merlot finish. This brown chair will make any dining set pop!
- Key Features
- - Classic contemporary style fits in anywhere.
- - Constructed from robust rubberwood, pine and plywood.
- - Upholstered in gorgeous brown faux leather.
- - Beautiful merlot finish on legs brings out the wood character.
- - Seats are cushioned with recycled, bubble, and real foam, adding comfort and stability.
- Chair: 17.6"W x 22"D x 39"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood, Pine and Plywood
Rubberwood, also known as parawood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. Rubberwood trees are recycled to produce robust furniture for your home. The dense grain of the rubbberwood makes it easy to kiln dry to reduce warping, yet shrinks less than other woods during the drying process. Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture - it accepts many types of glue well, making for tight bonding. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a relatively smooth surface. Plywood provides extra strength to the structure of the piece.
- Finish Colour: Merlot
This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character perfectly and easily matches existing colour schemes in your home.
- Seat Cover Material: Brown Faux Leather
Faux leather is made by applying a layer of man-made materials to a backing fabric and then embossing it with a leather-like texture. The resulting material has a consistent cowhide feel that is easy to clean and maintain. It is resistant to UV rays, meaning it will maintain the same look for years without fading.
- Seating Foam : High-Density Foam Blend
The foam blend provides great comfort that allows for those lovely, long dinner parties!