Dana Counter-Height Dining Chair
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 17.5'' Height: 41'' Depth: 21''
Product OverviewAccept an invitation to sit on this Dana counter-height dining chair. The soft and sleek faux leather seat is generously padded, the perfect complement to the latticed backrest. The wood frame is built from robust acacia and encased in matching, wire-brushed veneers. The result is a vintage and rustic look that will bring a bit of cabin glamour to your abode. Whether sitting down for an extended meal or pulling another chair into the party circle, you'll enjoy every minute you spend relaxing on this supple seat.
- Wire-brushed acacia veneers add delightful character to the wood frame.
- Sink in comfort on the easy-to-clean and relaxing faux leather seats.
- A high-density foam and fibre blend provides extra cushioning.
- The latticed backrest makes for a visually interesting and supportive feature.
- Get up into the chair and stabilize yourself with the footrest.
- Solid acacia wood makes for structurally sound and durable construction.
Dust the wood surface with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Using harsh cleaning solutions or bleach may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood Type: Acacia
Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish: Acacia Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Dark Grey
The sooty colour of the wood finish offers a vintage look with a dignified sheen. The neutral tones are easy to incorporate into surrounding decor.
Seat Cover: Faux Leather
Faux leather has a beautiful leather-like look for a fraction of the cost. Resistant to light, this material will retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam and Fibre Blend
A high-density foam and fibre blend cushions the seat. This special foam-fibre blend will retain its foundation and structure while granting you the ultimate comfort experience.