Monarch Metal Café Chair
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 18'' Height: 33'' Depth: 21''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewBring the bistro feeling to your breakfast nook with this metal café chair from Monarch. A market-fresh sandwich or French press coffee just seems even more authentic when enjoyed at one of these design-inspired seats. The chair itself is made from lightweight, heavy-duty steel that has been handsomely finished in a weathered bronze tone for a modern industrial look. As a bonus, these chairs are easily stackable when you purchase more than one, making it ideal extra seating for smaller homes.
- A weathered bronze finish gives this chair a splendid shine and a modern industrial look.
- Lightweight, heavy-duty steel provides both durability and practicality.
- This design is easily stackable when you purchase multiple chairs.
- The slim rod frame and aproned sheet metal combine to create both a comfortable and visually stunning design.
Clean the seat surface and frame with a soft, damp cloth as needed.Materials
Steel is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames. Steel is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Finish Colour: Bronze
Bronze adds lustre to the furniture surface while also giving it a vintage, antique look. On metal products it looks especially striking against other tough surfaces, namely brick, metal and reclaimed wood.