Newcastle Arm Chair
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 26'' Height: 43'' Depth: 23''
Product OverviewGive your dining space an air of elegance with this arm chair, which features beautifully carved scrollwork on the chair back. The lovely medium oak finish of the chair matches any dining room décor imaginable, as does the golden yellow polyester/cotton upholstery. This traditional dining room chair will bring out the best of your dining area!
- Key Features
- - Chair is finished in a traditional oak colour.
- - Elegant wood scrollwork graces the chair back.
- - Polyester/Cotton blend upholstery covers a thick foam seat.
- - Tastefully carved chair legs add a classy touch.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Arm Chair: 26"W x 23"D x 43"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Yellow Wood/Oak Veneers;
Oak is a stable wood that is resistant to warping and shrinking, and holds glue and nails very well. Ripple figuring may occur, increasing the value of the timber for veneer and furniture-making. Harder wood allows your console to stay looking better longer without splitting or cracking.
- Finish Colour: Oak;
Mission-styled look and easily adaptable to virtually any colour scheme!
- Chair Material: Yellow Polyester/Cotton Blend;
Polyester is very easy to care for; it does not shrink and is very durable. Cotton is a natural, breathable textile that is both soft and comfortable. Combined, these fabrics provide a durable and strong chair cover.
- Seating Foam: Foam
Foam provides ultra comfortable seating. This quality seating will retain its foundation and structure while at the same time giving individual comfort and affordability.
- General Construction: Kiln Dried, Corner-Blocked, Glued and Screwed;
Kilns are large ovens in which wood is dried or cured through carefully controlled heat and humidity. Kiln drying removes about 93% of the moisture from wood. Wood that has been kiln dried resists warping, splitting and cracking. In the frames of high stress points an extra block of wood is added to joints in order to give additional support; this is referred to as 'corner-blocked'; Excellent quality, long-lasting and durable.