Take a seat in one of the most eye-catching chairs you'll see this year. The Noelle dining chair is a marvel of sleek modern design. Swathed in lustrous white faux leather, the zig-zag curves cuts through your dining space with the same energy and luminance of a lightning bolt. Beyond a purely supporting role, the stainless steel frame adds extra visual character, most notably at the horseshoe base and crownpiece. But looks aren't this chair's only attribute – the high-density foam padding will allow you to sit in comfort for the full length of a meal, and more.
- Soft curves and a zig-zag design creates a mesmerizingly modern look guaranteed to be noticed.
- Shining stainless steel creates dazzling accents with both the chair top and horseshoe base.
- Lustrous faux leather seating padded with high-density foam provides hours of comfort.
- Built from a mixture of steel and MDF, this chair remains structurally sound and relatively lightweight.
- The bright, neutral shade allows for effortless colour coordination in your space.
Dust with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Wipe up spills immediately.Materials
Building Materials: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) and Stainless Steel
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material that is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. The result is a wood that is durable, long-lasting and inexpensive. Meanwhile, stainless steel is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames and striking details.
Seat Cover: White Faux Leather
Faux leather has a beautiful leather-like look for a fraction of the cost. Resistant to light, this material will retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam cushions the seat and backrest. A foam base will retain its foundation and structure while granting you the ultimate comfort experience.