Sadie Dining Chair - Grey
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 25.59'' Height: 42.91'' Depth: 18.5''
Product OverviewCreate a comfortable dining experience for your guests with this Sadie dining chair. Covered in grey polyester-linen upholstery, the fabric's sleek look allows it to harmonize seamlessly with different home decor options. Plus, the rubberwood furniture legs and frame ensure the durability and reliability of this dining piece.
- Get comfortable with the polyester-linen upholstery.
- Densely-padded seat and back cushions make it easy to sit and relax.
- A dark brown finish on the chair legs complements the chic grey fabric.
- Tufted seat detail adds to the sumptuous look.
Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth. Vacuum upholstery on a regular basis to remove dust and debris.Materials
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural, light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Colour: Dark Brown
The refined, dark brown chair legs perfectly complement the grey upholstery covering the seat and back.
Seat Cover: Polyester/Linen Blend
Polyester fabrics are extremely strong, durable and easy to maintain. Meanwhile, linen is made from flax plant fibres and is non-static, robust, virtually lint-free and environmentally friendly. These fibres are woven together to create a stylish, dependable product for your home.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
Thick, high-density foam is found in the chair's seat and back. This premium foam is better able to spring back after each use, helping your dining chairs last longer.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs and Fabric Webbing
Metal sinuous springs provide a solid foundation for the high-density foam, while durable fabric webbing supports the chair back. Together they prevent sagging, increasing the longevity of your furniture and providing you with a great place to relax.