The Santa Fe Rusticos counter-height dining chair is hand-crafted with dried solid pinewood by skilled artisans, very much in the same way it was manufactured 500 years ago. This unique, old-fashioned technique helps preserve the knots and imperfections of the wood, thereby contributing to the rustic warmth and charm of your home.
- Key Features
- - Hand-crafted by skilled artisans in the way it was manufactured 500 years ago..
- - Antique replicas made with solid pine wood and hand forged iron hardware.
- - Each piece unique due to hand-crafting and natural splits and knotholes in the wood.
- - Solid pine wood chairs are durable and robust.
- - Rustic, country style inspiration.
- The Santa Fe Rusticos collection is hand-crafted from natural materials with traditional techniques used by Mexico artisans for hundreds of years.
Care InstructionsWipe the furniture both inside and out with a dry cloth prior to placing it in your home to prevent surface staining from the natural wax coating this piece.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Chairs: 17.75"W x 17.75"D x 41"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Types: Pine hardwoods; pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine that has the natural coloring looks more elegant and gives warmth to the home. Pine is a very affordable wood source so you can often find high quality furniture made from pine that costs less than the same pieces made from other types of wood.
Due to the live nature of the materials used to manufacture this piece, you many notice certain reactions to its environment, such as cracking, splitting, warping or squeaking, especially in very dry climates. These changes are completely characteristic of solid pine and rustic wood furniture, and enhance the beauty and uniqueness of your one-of-a-kind furniture.
- Finish Type: Solid pine veneer; the natural color of pine is very appealing. It is a lighter shade of wood that can be stained or painted to virtually any other color that could be desired. Stable, durable and robust, Pine will stand the test of time.
- Finish Colour: Natural; beautiful and creates a warm, rustic feel.
- Chair Cover Material: Solid wood; durable, strong, and will last for years to come!.
- Chair Construction: Solid wood construction; stable and robust, the wood construction adds longevity to the furniture piece.