Script Counter Height Chair
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 20.5'' Height: 39.75'' Depth: 25''
Product OverviewAdd a whimsical and elegant touch to your dining space with this beautiful counter-height chair. Its rubberwood framing finished in espresso and accented with French script fabric will add an air of glamour to your dinner parties. The striking and durable chair has a thick foam seat with a spring system to ensure you and your guests enjoy support and comfort for many meals to come.
- Constructed from sturdy rubberwood for lasting strength and durability.
- Finished in a dark espresso colour that adds depth to the chair and will match any décor.
- French-script upholstery adds visual interest while being easy to care for.
- Chair seats are made of a sinuous spring system and thick foam padding for comfort that lasts.
Rubberwood is an Asian hardwood that is extremely durable and environmentally friendly. The lasting strength and stability stems from a dense grain that is both beautiful and versatile.
The deep espresso colour of the rubberwood adds depth to the well-designed chair. This gorgeous finish allows you to easily match the elegant chair to any décor.
Seat Cover:French Script UpholsteryThe imaginative and graceful fabric that covers the seat and back of the chair is not only beautiful, but functional. Made of linen-like material, this covering is extremely strong and durable to ensure easy care.
Seat Foam:California Standard Foam Thick, California standard foam maximizes user comfort while retaining the structure of your chair. This ensures the foundation stays strong for years to come.
Seat Springs:Sinuous Spring SystemIncorporating a sinuous spring system into the seat of your chair prevents sagging over time and provides lasting stability. The structure of your chair will boost comfort and longevity.
General Construction: Corner-Blocked JointsQuality furniture is defined by its construction. Your chairs are durable thanks to corner-blocked joints. The extra block added to joints results in less stress on high-pressure areas for strength and resistance.