Constructed from solid hardwood, covered with a cream coloured Faux Leather and a dense fibre foam blend seat cover, these chairs offer a beautiful leather look with exceptional durability and clean-ability. The gorgeous, dark Primavera and Walnut veneers and keyhole backed chairs give this set a distinctive contemporary feel.
- Key Features
- - Inspiration: unique, contemporary design.
- - 1.8lb density fibre foam provides comfort and durability.
- - Cream coloured faux leather seats.
- - Key-hole back design.
- - Pitch and back support.
- - The entire style is mixed with vertical fluting and metallic trim.
- - Venge (Espresso) Finish.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Chair: 20"W x 21.75"D x 38"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Rubberwood.
Rubberwood, from the maple family, has a dense grain making it one of the more stable woods in furniture manufacturing. It also stains well and as a hardwood, is very durable.
- Finish Type: Primavera and Walnut Veneers.
Primavera is a tropical wood from Central America that has a texture very similar to mahogany but is a blond colour. Walnut has an unusual growth structure that allows individual small growth rings inside the normal pattern. When sliced thin, these burls can create beautiful patterns that have been used as decorative accents on all kinds of furniture. Combined, these two veneers create unique patterns and designs otherwise unable to mimic when using solid woods.
- Finish Colour: Venge (Espresso).
This gorgeous finish colour adds depth and texture to the wood character; offsets the white chairs beautifully.
- Construction: Solid hardwood construction with corner-blocked joints. In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.