From the parlours of Victorian houses to the pianos of black-tie ballrooms, the Aldo dining bench returns the upscale tradition to a furniture item that in modern times has been relegated to a supporting role. The legs are made from wire-brushed Chinese ash, a heavy wood that gives an instant feeling of strength and dependability. Their rustic charm is offset by the whimsical waves of the linen upholstery above, with deep button tufting and a bronze nailhead trim at the borders where fabric meets wood. Place this bench near a wall or entranceway, or pair it with the matching table and dining set (sold separately).
- Chinese ash ensures a dense, durable frame that will hold true for as long as you need.
- The deep, button tufting of the linen fabric lends a glamourous, pillowy look to the comfortable seat padding.
- Oil-rubbed, bronze-coloured nailhead accents secure the upholstery while adding another elegant detail.
- The seat frame has been wire-brushed to provide an icy, rustic look, adding to the harmonious elements of this piece.
- The soft, creamy colour palette helps this bench fit in with almost any decor scheme.
Dust the wooden frame with a soft cloth. Vacuum linen fabric with an upholstery nozzle as needed. Materials
Wood: Chinese Ash
Chinese ash is used in furniture construction due to its strength and elasticity. The heavy wood’s straight grain and strength will ensure that your furniture lasts through many dinner parties.
Finish Colour:Beige and Wire-Brushed Grey-Brown
The legs and frame are each finished in a grey-brown stain and wire-brushed to lend a mature, rustic look to this piece. Like a salt-and-pepper hairstyle, the grey undertones help to soften the brown, adding a cheerful contrast to the tufted linen upholstery.
Seat Material:Linen Fabric
Linen is highly absorbent, a good conductor of heat and more durable than cotton. Linen resists dirt and stains and has no lint or pilling tendency.