O Canada! Decorate your dining room with furniture that shows the best this country has to offer, like this Bordeaux dining bench. Its legs and wooden frame are made from 100% Canadian birch that has been hand-finished in an earthen shade of grey for a weathered, heirloom look. This piece is someday meant to be passed down through the generations: a premium catalyzed finish increases the wood's resistance to stains, moisture and chemicals, helping to preserve that classic look. Adding a two-tone element is the light grey upholstery spanning the long expanse of the bench, ensuring comfort in equal measure to style.
- This piece is 100% Canadian made using solid Canadian birch.
- Lightly distressed and hand-finished, the wood surface is teeming with character.
- Incorporate this item into your existing decor thanks to the versatile grey colour.
- High-density foam cushioning beneath the light grey upholstery creates a comfortable seat.
- Comfortably fit two people on this bench and maybe squeeze in a third.
- Mortise and tenon joinery provide a structurally sound foundation.
- Heirloom-quality construction will enable this item to last for meals to come.
For a lasting sheen, wipe the wood surfaces regularly with a clean, dry cloth. Spot clean the upholstery as necessary and follow up with a vacuum attachment.Materials
Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. This wood holds nails and screws well for a resilient structure, and finishes and stains beautifully.
Wood Finish: Grey
This smoky colour lends to the mature, heirloom quality of this piece and is easy to incorporate in existing decor. Hand-distressed and hand-finished, this catalyzed finish becomes extra resilient in the face of moisture, stains and chemicals.
Seat Cover: Grey-Brown Polyester Fabric
Polyester fabrics are extremely strong, durable and easy to maintain. Resistant to stretching and shrinking, this fabric will retain its shape and colour after washing and drying.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
A high-density foam and fibre blend cushions the seat. A foam base will retain its foundation and structure while granting you the ultimate comfort experience.