Chloe Dining Bench
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 48'' Height: 22'' Depth: 17''
Product OverviewGet the family together and enjoy your meals on this Chloe dining bench. Finished in light espresso and black faux leather, this design puts a new spin on an old classic. Reminisce of summers spent dining at the picnic table, this bench makes bench dining a new tradition in the comfort of your home. Casual dining gets even more relaxing with this comfortable dining room bench.
- Rustic urban design and style
- Rubberwood, cashew wood and MDF ensure stability and durability
- Black faux leather seating for easy cleanup
- High-density foam blend seating provides comfort and durability
Bench: 48"W x 17"D x 22"H
Wood: MDF, Rubberwood and Cashew Wood
Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. The lack of grain creates an even texture and colour, providing a smooth finish to the product. Rubberwood is one of the most durable and eco-friendly wood products in the furniture market today. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the natural light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour. Also known as white mahogany, cashew wood is a dense wood that is widely recognized for exhibiting superior quality and durability. It is a fairly hard wood which makes it a great choice in furniture construction.
Finish: Birch Veneer
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. This wood holds nails and screws well for a resilient structure, and finishes and stains beautifully.
Finish Colour: Espresso
This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character perfectly and easily matches existing colour schemes in your home.
Seat Cover Material: Black Faux Leather
Faux leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to care for and maintain. The material is resistant to light, helping it maintain the same look for years without fading.
Seating Foam: High-Density Foam
High-density foam cushions the seat, retaining its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate comfort experience.